Kaposvár, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky utca 2.
+36 82 321-321
+ 36 70 77 999 77
Frissen szeretnéd tartani meglévő nyelvtudásod?
Jelentkezz még ma, különleges beszédóráinkra!
A magántanár és a nyelviskola ötvözete
a Happy End módszere.
Tanulj a saját időbeosztásod szerint
Angoltanfolyam indul minden órában
Nyelvtanfolyam, ami onnan indul, ahonnan Te akarod
Nyelvtanulás egyéni tempóban
Teszt: Angol felsőfok (C1)
1. After all why should you, my dear husband continue to be free and I have to give up my ____ ?
2. I'm afraid I shan't be ____ to come on Saturday because of a previous engagement.
3. I'm sorry to tell you but he is simply ____ that this will be the result but he has no actual proof to do so.
4. It's a waste of time asking them for their suggestion as they're bound to object because they've been ____ against the idea from the finish.
5. We always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at ____ with difficult guests.
6. People always follow that old ____ :early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
7. Her friends often ask her how she could stay slim and she always tells them she is very careful in the amount she eats to the point of being ____ .
8. A lot of people ____ tried but nobody has succeeded so far.
9. By the end of this month I realize I ____ writing tests for several months now.
shall have been
10. I honestly think that the time ____ come when we should celebrate our wedding anniversary.
11. Waiting ages for the train makes me ____ so bored.
12. As I arrived home, I could hear the people next door ____ a row.
13. Would you rather ____ or eat at your parents this weekend?
to eat out
have eaten out
14. The only film that's worth ____ at the moment is Saw.
15. The only one person, who I'd like ____ is Samantha Fox.
to be meeting
to have met
16. Good morning everybody, this is your teacher speaking. In a few moments, the cooks ____ breakfast.
will have been served
will be serving
17. The 18.30 train from Budapest ____ on platform 2 in about 20 minutes.
could possibly arrive
is due to arrive
will have arrived
18. The Prime Minister in England is suffering from illness, and as a result he ____ forced to resign.
may well be
will have been
might have been
19. A cold weekend is expected in the whole country, and there ____ some snow in the city.
Iis due to be
is likely to be
20. Restaurants in New York tend ____ at about 2 o'clock at night.
to be closing
to have been closed
Kérlek add meg az elérhetőséged. A teszt eredményét az email címedre fogod megkapni!